This shirt is premium quality with an Igbo African inspired flair. Featuring the lion head fabric "isiagu," culture staple to the Igbo people of Nigeria.
This shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
The leggings are so comfortable!
Very reasonable prices for Really good quality! And finally some cute Plus size leggings for us big girls.
Was really surprised to find such nice leggings online that ship globally. Loving my leggings all the way from Ghana!
The tank fit and feel so good, for workouts. I get so many compliments when wearing it.
AFROFIT Club based in New York City, was birthed out of the goal to inspire the African Diaspora to live a healthier more fulfilled life | Get Motivated With Our African Print Inspired Athleisure and Activewear | Be AFROFIT™️
Stand out in our unique designs as we believe in sustainable fashion, all of our products are made to order which limits pollution and waste. We also don’t believe in selling mass produced designs, which increases the originality of our products.
AFROFIT CLUB was founded and created by Blossom Okafor a physical therapist and wellness coach as an extension to her wellness blog Afronutritionfitness.com. Afronutritionfitness.com was created in 2012 with the goal to motivate, educate, and inspire people to lead healthier lives.
AFROFIT CLUB is Proudly #blackowned #Africanowned