Get the perfect bra for your workouts! This comfy bra has a soft moisture-wicking fabric, extra materials in shoulder straps, and removable padding for maximum support.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Padding: 100% polyurethane perforated foam and 100% polyester moisture-wicking fabric
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Support material in shoulder straps and a wide elastic under breasts
• Best for A–C cups
• Mesh lining with slits for removable pads
• Removable pads included
• Four-way stretch material that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾|
The leggings are so comfortable!
Very reasonable prices for Really good quality! And finally some cute Plus size leggings for us big girls.
Was really surprised to find such nice leggings online that ship globally. Loving my leggings all the way from Ghana!
The tank fit and feel so good, for workouts. I get so many compliments when wearing it.
AFROFIT Club based in New York City, was birthed out of the goal to inspire the African Diaspora to live a healthier more fulfilled life | Get Motivated With Our African Print Inspired Athleisure and Activewear | Be AFROFIT™️
Stand out in our unique designs as we believe in sustainable fashion, all of our products are made to order which limits pollution and waste. We also don’t believe in selling mass produced designs, which increases the originality of our products.
AFROFIT CLUB was founded and created by Blossom Okafor a physical therapist and wellness coach as an extension to her wellness blog Afronutritionfitness.com. Afronutritionfitness.com was created in 2012 with the goal to motivate, educate, and inspire people to lead healthier lives.
AFROFIT CLUB is Proudly #blackowned #Africanowned